that what i was told. over the break i learned a lot.
1. mothers, no matter how much they say they do, dont really respect you as an adult 2. eating once a day apparently is good for you because "you wont need lipo anyway" (wtf mom) 3. As long as i live at home with my mother i WONT get a dog. 4. I wont be able to stay off campus next year 5. I miss my grandfather like hell. he is the only one who stood up for me. 6. i said FUCK THE WORLD once again, All it said back as the feeling is mutual 7. I have scary dreams. 8. Crying is a sign of strength. 9. Procrastination is the opposite of love. 10. Hate is no longer the new love 11. my bull shit blogs are the reason i wont go to sleep before 6. am
12. twitter is evil yet so addictive
13. my roommate is leaving me......... and i actually feel something inside saying be sad.... probably wont listen.. but atleast i hear it this time.
#128 Camping #127 Where the Wild Things Are #126 Vespa Scooters #125 Bob Marley #124 Hating People Who Wear Ed Hardy #123 Mad Men #122 Moleskine Notebooks #121 Funny or Ironic Tattoos #120 Taking a Year Off #119 Sea Salt #118 Ugly Sweater Parties #117 Political Prisoners #116 Black Music that Black People Don’t Listen to Anymore #115 Promising to Learn a New Language #114 America #113 Halloween #112 Hummus #111 Pea Coats #110 Frisbee Sports #109 The Onion #108 Appearing to Enjoy Classical Music #107 Self Aware Hip Hop References #106 Facebook #105 Unpaid Internships #104 Girls with Bangs #103 Sweaters #102 Children’s Games as Adults #101 Being Offended #100 Bumper Stickers #99 Grammar #98 The Ivy League #97 Scarves #96 New Balance Shoes #95 Rugby #94 Free Healthcare #93 Music Piracy #92 Book Deals #91 San Francisco #90 Dinner Parties #89 St. Patrick’s Day #88 Having Gay Friends #87 Outdoor Performance Clothes #86 Shorts #85 The Wire #84 T-Shirts #83 Bad Memories of High School #82 Hating Corporations #81 Graduate School #80 The Idea of Soccer #79 Modern Furniture #78 Multilingual Children #77 Musical Comedy #76 Bottles of Water #75 Threatening to Move to Canada #74 Oscar Parties #73 Gentrification #72 Study Abroad #71 Being the only white person around #70 Difficult Breakups #69 Mos Def #68 Michel Gondry #67 Standing Still at Concerts #66 Divorce #65 Co-Ed Sports #64 Recycling #63 Expensive Sandwiches #62 Knowing What’s Best for Poor People #61 Bicycles #60 Toyota Prius #59 Natural Medicine #58 Japan #57 Juno #56 Lawyers #55 Apologies #54 Kitchen Gadgets #53 Dogs #52 Sarah Silverman #51 Living by the Water #50 Irony #49 Vintage #48 Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops #47 Arts Degrees #46 The Sunday New York Times #45 Asian Fusion Food #44 Public Radio #43 Plays #42 Sushi #41 Indie Music #40 Apple Products #39 Netflix #38 Arrested Development #37 Renovations #36 Breakfast Places #35 The Daily Show/Colbert Report #34 Architecture #33 Marijuana #32 Vegan/Vegetarianism #31 Snowboarding #30 Wrigley Field #29 80s Night #28 Not having a TV #27 Marathons #26 Manhattan (now Brooklyn too!) #25 David Sedaris #24 Wine #23 Microbreweries #22 Having Two Last Names #21 Writers Workshops #20 Being an expert on YOUR culture #19 Traveling #18 Awareness #17 Hating their Parents #16 Gifted Children #15 Yoga #14 Having Black Friends #13 Tea #12 Non-Profit Organizations #11 Asian Girls #10 Wes Anderson Movies #9 Making you feel bad about not going outside #8 Barack Obama #7 Diversity #6 Organic Food #5 Farmer’s Markets #4 Assists #3 Film Festivals #2 Religions their parents don’t belong to #1 Coffee
She was down with the Autotune. And brought drake along for the ride on her newest track Whyyyyy? I cant tell you. Listening to her music through the years. you start to see that all she does it follow the trend what ever is hot at the moment is what she is doing
instead of sticking to that classic sound that she came in the game with.
So Mary J Blidge I dub you the Court Jester of Hip Hop Soul.
now maybe you can quit all the screaming you do and sing one of these songs for once.
I've learned so much about sex. straight sex. the kind of sex i don't have ................
fun facts about the ladies i've met in school chick 1 - she swallows. chick 2 - her friends are even freakier then her chick 3 - when she goes home for the weekends . she gets her freak on. chick 4 - lls which give me the room to myself to do just the same chick 5 - she likes to get the head. - long story short theyyyyyy NASTY -
Before You Read. I must claim. this is a repost and I lay no claim to this work Its not Mine. I didnt write it. Didnt even read it the whole way through, Just food for thought
We are born heterosexual! Womp Womp Womp...I want factual information...pretty much kills your credibility and when you use no scientific research or resource to back up your claim. Even Anne Coulter uses research no matter if it is rigged and complete hog wash she has research and sources to back her claims.
The nature versus nurture debates concern the relative importance of an individual's innate qualities ("nature", i.e. nativism, or innatism) versus personal experiences ("nurture", i.e. empiricism or behaviorism) in determining or causing individual differences in physical and behavioral traits.
The view that humans acquire all or almost all their behavioral traits from "nurture" is known as tabula rasa ("blank slate"). This question was once considered to be an appropriate division of developmental influences, but since both types of factors are known to play such interacting roles in development, many modern psychologists consider the question naive - representing an outdated state of knowledge. Psychologist Donald Hebb is said to have once answered a journalist's question of "which, nature or nurture, contributes more to personality?" by asking in response, "which contributes more to the area of a rectangle, its length or its width?"
In the field of psychology, nativism is the view that certain skills or abilities are 'native' or hard wired into the brain at birth. This is in contrast to empiricism, the 'blank slate' or tabula rasa view, which states that the brain has inborn capabilities for learning from the environment but does not contain content such as innate beliefs.
Some nativists believe that specific beliefs or preferences are hard wired. For example, one might argue that some moral intuitions are innate or that color preferences are innate. A less established argument is that nature supplies the human mind with specialized learning devices. This latter view differs from empiricism only to the extent that the algorithms that translate experience into information may be more complex and specialized in nativist theories than in empiricist theories. However, empiricists largely remain open to the nature of learning algorithms and are by no means restricted to the historical associationist mechanisms of behaviorism.
We have this natural urge to be with the opposite sex?
So the ones who do not have these natural urges are diseased? I am attracted to the opposite sex but I do not wish to be intimate with the opposite sex, so what does that make me? The APA recently brought this topic up again about people wishing to change their sexual orientation to be apart of socionormatives.
"Contrary to claims of sexual orientation change advocates and practitioners, there is insufficient evidence to support the use of psychological interventions to change sexual orientation," said Judith M. Glassgold, PsyD, chair of the task force. "Scientifically rigorous older studies in this area found that sexual orientation was unlikely to change due to efforts designed for this purpose. Contrary to the claims of SOCE practitioners and advocates, recent research studies do not provide evidence of sexual orientation change as the research methods are inadequate to determine the effectiveness of these interventions." Glassgold added: "At most, certain studies suggested that some individuals learned how to ignore or not act on their homosexual attractions. Yet, these studies did not indicate for whom this was possible, how long it lasted or its long-term mental health effects. Also, this result was much less likely to be true for people who started out only attracted to people of the same sex."
Also when we speak of choices, remember the act of homosexuality is a choice no shit and the same can be said for heterosexuals! You can supress the choice of being with someone of the same sex no matter your reasoning but the desire does not go away. This is why I do not believe in Ex Homosexuality brainwashing bullshit because you were either desiring someone of the same sex in the first place or you just labeled yourself. We need to start teaching the Kinsey Scale more and maybe this will not happen. All of this has been around since the 1970s why are people being so naive in 2009?
You can read all of this if you please instead of your fuckery Google : )
01. You’re currently confused about someone’s feelings for you. 02. You have been in a serious relationship before. 03. You own an iPod of some sort. 04. You do not like your sibling’s girlfriend/boyfriend. 05. You drink too much alcohol. 06. You have been to the Olive Garden. 07. You have taken medicine of some sort this week. 08. It is really cold in your house right now. 09. You are extremely dependent on others. 10. You do not like to express your feelings in front of others. 11. You ate a lot of food today. 12. It doesn’t take much for you to cry. 13. People consider you a sappy sort of person. 14. Someone in your family is rich. 15. You have been to Disney World or Disneyland before. 16. You hate when people constantly talk about themselves. 17. You are a good listener, but you hate complainers. 18. Someone has called you for a serious medical emergency before. 19. You have had a serious surgery. 20. Your house has a spare bedroom. 21. Your house is old. 22. You have at least one cousin under the age of three. 23. You have never held a baby before. 24. You can’t handle toddlers. 25. You have a painting in your room. 26. You have been to Canada. 27. You have been to Mexico. 28. You love cherry flavored lollipops. 29. You celebrate Easter. 30. You observe Lent. 31. You are Catholic. 32. You do not believe in God. 33. Religion is not important to you. 34. You want to have a small family one day. 35. You would rather have more sons than daughters. 36. You have more aunts than uncles. 37. You hate being too cold. 38. You currently are way more tan than everyone else. 39. You wear shoes in your house. 40. Your parents are clean freaks. 41. You are more messy than clean. 42. You are currently angry at someone. 43. Patience is so not a virtue to you. 44. Your desk is extremely clean. 45. Your bed sheets are either blue, green, black, or white. 46. When you hear “black & white” it reminds you of Katy Perry’s ‘Hot n Cold’ song. 47. You have no clue what that song is. 48. You think rap artists are completely pathetic. 49. You are glad George Bush will be out of office. 50. Politics are boring to you. 51. You take a vitamin daily. 52. You feel like you are sick often. 53. You hate throwing up. 54. You think it’s gross when people set food down on their desk at school with no napkin. 55. You also find it gross that people sit on top of desks. 56. You are now cringing at the thought of someone’s food where someone’s ass was. 57. You love getting bubble baths. 58. You do not like chocolate at all. 59. You are allergic to nuts. 60. You have been stung by a bee before. 61. You have been to the emergency room before for something. 62. One of your parents is 50 or older. 63. You are the baby of your immediate family. 64. You hate broccoli. 65. Cooked carrots are good, though. 66. You go on tumblr to much. 67. You are really comfortable right now. 68. You like witty t-shirts. 69. You are a major fan of underground bands. 70. You have been on an airplane before. 71. You are not afraid of heights. 72. You consider yourself paranoid. 73. You have had a panic attack before. 74. The thought of being old and alone bothers you. 75. You would choose the elderly over children. 76. You feel like you’re living in the wrong decade. 77. You have smoked weed before. 78. You think it’s way too cold outside right now. 79. You love the thought of sleeping in tomorrow morning. 80. You would rather go to bed early and get up early. 81. You feel like the early bird catches the worm. 82. You are a big breakfast eater. 83. You are currently suffering from the common cold. 84. You are craving something salty. 85. You have been in a car today. 86. There is something plugged in near you. 87. You have heard of the TV show “Private Practice.” 88. You do not like medical television shows. 89. You prefer horror to comedies. 90. You adore Leo & Kate. 91. You think high-waisted pants look good. 92. You hate cheesy movies. 93. You enjoy camping out. 94. Bugs don’t bother you. 95. You do well in school without trying. 96. You are extremely jealous of someone currently. 97. You feel like you have changed a lot from 08-09. 98. You like energy drinks. 99. You like italics. 100. You know the entire script of Mean Girls.
This girl has a container full of diced onions in her fridge. What the Fuck. It smells like a mothafucka. And Next She Will Waste MYYYYYY Glade Air/Room Freshener. ALL OVER THE ROOM. This only begins the list of my college complaints My first and Last classes are snoozefest. and My ONE online class I havent been able to do anything for because for the millionth time my mac fails to have all the plug-ins
DAMN YOU STEVE JOBS
if you didn't know Petersburg VA has to be one of Americas most boring places. There is absolutely nothing to to, but go to class. and sleep.
But fuck it. We make it fun Even though I'm staying off the party circuit until i get the school thing together.
Last week was all about listening to "How Fly" & "Star Power" By Wiz Khalifa...... But this week I'm feeling different SO incase you may be wondering what i've been listening to lately. I Do this for you
lets get into it then
BOW WOW. "The Green Light" First off is Bow Wow, he has come a long way since telling all the girlies to bounce with him. And he may be finally coming into his own. The lyrics reflect those of a young man his age. I don't know, Maybe I expected something less but the mix tape hits for me. Some may say he is channeling drake on this one. But the flows on the track just sound like a grown up version of his first two albums. "Beware Of Dog" and " Doggy Bag". A lot of Bragging, Some Lyrical word play, And of course a track or two for the ladies. "THE GREEN LIGHT" Is hosted by Dj Ill Will, Dj Rockstar with a couple cameos from Bow Wow's long time friend and tour mate DJ Jus
Second Up DRIZZY. "Property Of October" This Two Disc Album features some of Drakes classic mixtape tracks, like "Closer" " Ransom" and "Athsma Team" (The song that turned me onto drake back in 07-08. Its the basic Drake tape. Witty punch lines, sick metaphors. blah blah. The perfect download to fuel your Drake mania, Even though I must say I am getting a little burnt out with him.
DownLoad Link (either should work fine) http://www.zshare.net/download/65171742dd87fce4/ http://rapidshare.com/files/276409833/Drake_-_Property_Of_October__2CD__-_DOPEHOOD.COM.zip
LOSO Incase You Didn't Know So Upon first listen. Loso's way is decent. I haven't given it much listen time. hopefully you'll pay it more attention then me.
Finally the ALBUM thats been on heavy Itunes Rotation. TREY SONGZ " READY" YUUUUP Cant stress how much I love this album.I think I like all but one song. and thats only because i haven't listened to it yet. If you are a Songz fan, or hell even a R&B fan, you'll prolly feel the same as I. NO download link. Buy that shit.. or just google it if your cheap..
Also . I got the download to Kid Cudi's "Man On the Moon" . Cant say I'm Impressed but Whatever. I have the link if you like. Hit me up for it.
1. crispy M&Ms 2. Vanilla Coke 3. Super Mario World 4. Foxy Brown (when she was a G) 5. The People From Middle School 6. My Puppy 7. Playing Outside (when i was little 8. Working . I Need A JOB 9. Money. You can never have enough 10. my old lion king vhs. (watched that movie all the time)
Too many feeling surface art night/early in the morning.
-Chill weed got me feeling comfortable enough to speak grey goose got me feeling strong enough by myself to think mixed the light with the dark, that was my last mistake because now i have no control over what i might say
-Clear I like you, i need you, i love you I swear Until the smoke cleared and you weren't there ____________________________________
-New I'm hurting I'm hurting I wont deny You promised me love why did you lie
I'm stronger I'm stronger No more do I cry I'll move on now These tears here will dry
-Frontin, I know i want you
Pretend that I cant let you win. Tell my self that I cant let you in Same thing that I go tell my friends I try to explain, they just laugh at me again
Why am I the last one to see That you're everything I need Maybe I just dont want it to be That i hold on to you, and I'll let go of me
I used to laugh at people who say " I need to be in a relationship" I used to think they were stupid. But I find myself jealous of other people in love. Because I want that too. But I never find what I'm looking for. And every says stop looking, let them find you. Thats DEAD I pray about it all the time. Wish on shooting stars Blow dandelions Make wishes at 11:11 everyday. People say things don't happen on your time, They work on Gods time, Does it make me less religious if i think that God is taking his time, time that I feel I don't have to waste. I've had this stupid little , well big high school crush on this person since 11th grade, I know it would a pointless relationship but i hate how i cant tell them how I feel.
I feel like everyone besides family who has every said they fell in love with me, didn't really fall in love with me at all. They fall in love with the idea of who I am. All this confidence people seem to see, the smile, the eyes, the attitude, the word said. THE EVERYTHING. I don't think anyone knows the real me. I probably don't.
Just spilled a lot of heart in a fucking text box. Now maybe I can put it into words.
Got the cd. And "Turning Me On" as a single did the cd NOOO justice.
I really enjoy the writing she did. With her actually being a song writer before she came out makes the writing on the album 100 times better then what the rest of the female singers are coming out with. Unless she actually wrote it for them. But ms hilson definitely showed her versatility on each song. this will be on repeat for a while.
So i was talking to a friend of mine about how single life sucks i didn't ask for advice or anything. but she said " when you stop looking for love it will find you" sounded good at first until about a million people gave me the same advice. her point was that " if everyone is saying it then it must be true. RIGHT?"
WRONG if the sky is blue and i see that it is blue, but everyone else says its purple, I'm not going to switch it up and say the sky is purple when i know its blue. because that would make me a liar like everyone else.
anyway to my point
- when has sitting around waiting on something, ever made a thing happen. NEVER if you want something go get it. no one will know that your are looking if you don't make it known
if everyone sat around waiting for love, no one would find each other, you will sit there waiting for her to come to you, while she is waiting for you to come to her. if neither of you make a move NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
I posted this on iss earlier this week. I never really fucked with the "greedy genius" brand because they don't make anything that appeals to me. But while in footaction the other day I unfortunately had to see this.
YUCKKKKKKKKKK. Why would they copy off Air Jordans ...... this sucks. DAMN SHAME
But i had to get those batmans and hold it down for my baby. which brings me to the two main points of this blog. First is relationships, besides the fact that Bruce Wayne (BATMAN) is possibly the only man I'll ever love; I think I may finally have my self in the right state of mind to actually care about someone else once again. Awesome right? Yeah I know. Lets see how that goes.
On to the next topic. SHOEESSSS Today I decided that i will ATTEMPT to save my money and not keep buying shoes. Sorry Mike and Nike, but my car is in need of a few repairs that are not cheap. I think I will lay off until Birthday time in MAYYYY, so i can get my blue griffeys and whatever else my birthday/graduation money will pay for. Then wait again until fall for the retro 12's. but by then I'll be a broke college... we'll see how that goes...
I still need a nds or ds pair of white/black 9's not looking to pay more the 120 though. if i can find those i'll break my rule and def buy those.. i gotta get all the jordans 1-13 all i need are 1's and 9's
Also I'm giving away some old dunks to good will or salvation army. My first good deed for the year.